Tuesday, May 7, 2013

April 22, 2013 - Tyler's 21st birthday!


Hello everybody!!!

Glad to hear from all of you! Thanks so much for the birthday present, I absolutely loved all of it and I'm excited to bake that cake this week! You can just forget the pants, I'll make do, it's not that noticeable.

We had a good week. I need to be brief today but I love the Spirit and how it helps guide us. We have seen some great things in the week. Two of our investigators, Chang Hao and Jordan, came to church and they are doing really well. Chang Hao is leaving for the summer to work, after church I said "Chang Hao, you can't leave London!" and he said "yeah, but at least you found another recruit". Haha, he's a good guy, he has a baptismal date for this Sunday. Jordan is also great, he is very nervous for his baptism on May 5th but knows he wants to do it. Please pray for both of them!!

One thing I definitely see over and over in my mission is that when our minds are focused and where they need to be the Spirit can prompt us much easier to do those things that will help people. On Saturday night a random thought popped into my head to text a less active member and invite him to church and he came, for the first time in over 2-3 years! It was great that something as simple as a text saying "will you come to church this week?" helped him out. 

We have an interesting situation in our living quarters right now. We share the place with the London 1st ward elders.

Love you all, thanks again for your love and who you are. Hope you have the very best of weeks, happy earth day!!!

Elder Gedlaman

No comments:

Post a Comment