Sunday, March 3, 2013

February 18, 2013


Hello family!

All is well down here in London! Hope you're having a great time out in the Wild West. I wasn't ignoring the question, just not sure yet, let me get back to you!(this is in response to me asking him which program he wants me to enroll him in at the university) I laughed at Kent’s email, how does he expect his family to understand if it's half Spanish?

This week was good. The zone has seen some super cool miracles with prayer. We agreed as a zone to pray for one specific investigator who was struggling to get over one last concern to be baptized. We started praying Monday night, on Tuesday the elders taught her and she said "I don't have any more concerns, I want to be baptized on Thursday". By the way that's what missionaries dream about at night, miracles like that! It was so awesome that on the weekend another companionship asked that we pray for their investigator so that her father's heart would be softened and allow her to be baptized this coming week. We started praying together on Saturday and by Monday everything was clear for her to be baptized on Sunday. I KNOW that God answers our prayers.

Some cool miracles in our area too. Lots of new investigators coming out of the woodwork, I love missionary work!!

As far as how we are doing, we're good. We're living with a second companionship right now, it's a lot harder to live with 3 other 20 year olds than just 1 but other than that all is good. Elder D says "hi" :)

Loving life, hope you are too, this is God's work, and I hope you're enjoying the chance to serve more in the temple now (lucky ducks)! Have a great week!

Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment